Cookies are information files that are sent from a web server to your browser, and upon request from the server, this information is provided back to you.
These files are stored locally in the memory of your computer or mobile device and you can delete them at any time through your browser settings. For more information on how to do it in the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
- Opera - http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/cookies.html
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Safari iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) - https://support.apple.com/HT201265
It is important to know that:
- if you choose to disable any of the cookie options listed below, they will not be created in the future, but some of the cookies you have already created will remain and you can delete them through your browser settings;
- your choice to disable cookies will also be stored in functional (mandatory) cookies.